XMLStreamException

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• XMLStreamException

I'm trying to set up a projekt with one Liferay portlet and two JAX-WS Web Services. The data transfer between the portlet and the service is over a SSL connection. I'm trying to get a Proxy Ticket in the portlet. In the web.xml of the service I already configuret the different CAS filter. Now when I try to call a web service I get a XMLStreamException.

Here is the Stack Trace:

Quellcode

1. 13:27:44,468 ERROR [jsp:154] javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
    2. Message: Premature end of file.
    3. at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(XMLStreamReaderImpl.java:593)
    4. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.util.xml.XMLStreamReaderFilter.next(XMLStreamReaderFilter.java:81)
    5. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.next(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:65)
    6. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.nextContent(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:99)
    7. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.streaming.XMLStreamReaderUtil.nextElementContent(XMLStreamReaderUtil.java:89)
    8. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.hasWSDLDefinitions(RuntimeWSDLParser.java:209)
    9. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.wsdl.parser.RuntimeWSDLParser.parse(RuntimeWSDLParser.java:119)
    10. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.parseWSDL(WSServiceDelegate.java:254)
    11. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:217)
    12. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.<init>(WSServiceDelegate.java:165)
    13. at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl.java:93)
    14. at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)
    15. at javax.xml.ws.Service.create(Service.java:680)
    16. at grabner.portlet.service.WebServiceInvoker.prepareServiceInvoker(WebServiceInvoker.java:96)
    17. at grabner.portlet.service.WebServiceInvoker.getLDAPUsers(WebServiceInvoker.java:108)
    18. at grabner.portlet.BackingBean.sortAndMergeLists(BackingBean.java:466)
    19. at grabner.portlet.BackingBean.getStartup(BackingBean.java:366)
    20. at javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:62)
    21. at com.sun.faces.el.DemuxCompositeELResolver._getValue(DemuxCompositeELResolver.java:173)
    22. at com.sun.faces.el.DemuxCompositeELResolver.getValue(DemuxCompositeELResolver.java:200)
    Alles anzeigen

Please, has anyone an idea, where the error is? If there are any question, I try to answer them!